This Cascade Training Course is on Monday 3rd December 2012, in Taunton and you can book here online.
This workshop is aimed at staff (& volunteers) who have been tasked with the job of looking for funding from companies and just don't know where to start - or who need to know how to build ‘win win’ corporate relationships. We will look at the different ways to approach companies, when, and with what!
You will also gain the tools necessary to identify the best sources of corporate funding for your organisation and how to make the right approach to maximise your chance of success. This training will develop and equip you with the skills needed to confidently identify potential corporate funding partners and how to go about forging strong relationships with them.
We will be covering:
- Identifying different sources of corporate funding
- How to implement a corporate fundraising strategic plan
- Cause Related Marketing and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tips on 'getting a foot in the door’
- Insight into what different companies are looking for
- Common reasons why approaches tend to fail
- Developing a winning relationship – getting chosen as ‘charity of the year’